- Well defined quality program which addresses the process controls and the inspection norms to ensure that the product meets the requirements of the customer.
- In-house laboratory equipped with relevant testing facilities to deliver product as per applicable national/international/customer requirements.
- Periodic review of the quality systems for the need to check suitability and required modifications for improvement to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration with NABL accredited laboratories for support.
- Focus on new product development.
- Committed and dedicated team to deliver products made to exacting specifications as defined by the customer.
- Radioactivity : Portable Radiation Meter to check the radioactivity contamination in incoming scrap / metal.
- Chemical Testing : By Spectrometer and Wet analysis.
- Macrostructure Examination : Determination for as-cast billets.
- Mechanical Testing : Tensile Testing with Electronic Extensometer, Hardness (BHN, HRB, HRC), Impact Test (Charpy and IZOD).
- Metallurgical Testing : Inclusion (purity) check, Decarb, Grain size, Microstructure, Spherodization %, Delta Ferrite content, Phase Analysis by Carl Zeiss Microscope with Image Analyzer.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing : For Martensitic Stainless Steel, Carbon and Alloy Steels and Special Steels.
- Fluorescent Liquid Penetrant Test : For Austenitic Stainless Steel for checking surface imperfections.
- Ultrasonic Test : As per DIN / ASTM international standard / customer requirement.
- Surface Roughness : Portable Surface Roughness measurement Machine.
- Straightness Measurement : Straightness measurement arrangement with dial guage for TIR Value.
- Anti-mixup Test : 100% material is tested for anti-mix-up.
- Test Certificate : As per requirement.